Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


This week's Teaser is from:


The Help

 The Help

"Lord, I pray, if I have to leave her, give her somebody good. Don’t leave her with just Miss Taylor telling her black is dirty and her granmama pinching the thank-yous out a her and cold Miss Leefolt." page 435

___________


I'm really loving this book. So, so unbelievably good. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hiya =) Brilliant Teaser this book is on my kindle waiting to be read!
    Here is my TT

    New follower
    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved this book...and the movie, which I've seen twice in the theater and once this past weekend on my DVD.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. "pinching the thank yous out of her" is such a great phrase.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Love the language!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of teaser, will keep a look out for this. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my TT:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!
    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)