Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update on 2012 Reading Challenges

Hello, there!!


Just an update on all my Reading Challenges so far. 

Until this very moment I have read 134 books in 2012, so that means I'm already done with the 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012:



...and almost done with my Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge:


Concerning the 2012 NetGalley Reading Challenge, I am already done. I have read over 30 Netgalley books in 2012. :)

The same goes for the Dystopian Reading Challenge 2012 . I have already read over 18 dystopian novels in 2012.


As for the Reading Romances 2012 Challenge, you may check my progress by clicking here.
Well, that's it. Now I'm off to enjoy a little bit of time away from classes, which means my reading count will probably increase. :)

You can check the books I have reviewed in 2012 here and can see the complete list of titles I have read here.

Are you part of any reading challenges? If so, how are you doing with your schedule? Are you keeping up with it or are you falling behind? 

3 comments:

  1. Great work!

    I have my GoodReads challenge: reading 100 books this year and I'm on scheme. (You can find it on my blog)

    I also want to read (from those 100 books) 50 books out of my own collection. I want to work the piles away.

    I hope you can proceed this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my Goodreads Challenge- mine is 400 books. I'm about 10 books behind. I still haven't marked a few as read because I use being behind on the challenge as motivation to finish up my reviews- I don't mark something as read on GR until I've written a review or decided not to.

    Are you going to increase the number of books on your GR challenge? Looks like it would be safe to up it to 250 books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 134 books since the start of 2012 is a great accomplishment!
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)