Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #1

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

I'm starting this new feature, hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:

From a local bookstore:
(This book is fantastic!)

For review, from Netgalley: 


Shadow and Bone (this is unbelievably good!!)
Throne of Glass
______________

I sure didn't get much in numbers, but the quality was just mind-blowing! I really enjoyed Blood Red Road and Shadow and Bone. :)


What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Oh Shadow and Bone is such a good book!! I haven't heard of the other books but Blood Red Road looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy all

    i freakin want shadow and bone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone...my TBR...now!!!
    WTF Are You Reading?: WTF's In My Mailbox #1

    New Follow via Networked Blogs and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for Shadow & Bone! My request for Throne of Glass is still pending, but I hope I get accepted because it sounds fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried to start Throne of Glass on my kindle last night and my file must be weird. I can't read it! Do you read on a kindle? Are you having this problem? I haven't figured out if it's just my file, or something specific to kindle. I'm going to try to read it with Adobe and transfer it to my mom's iPad tonight or later this week. The few sentences I read were AMAZING and made me want to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the Throne of Glass Kindle version, you have to click/flip pages at least 6 times for the 'pictures' to end and the chapters start. It's a terrible format conversion, but readable. Still very annoying, though. You have to do it at EVERY chapter.

      Delete
  6. Great mailbox! I haven't read any of these books so I'll check them out! Love the shadow and bone cover :)

    My mailbox - http://thewildreader.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/my-wild-shelf-1.html

    Tasnin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for participating in Stacking The Shelves! =)

    Jenn (Tynga's Reviews)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)