Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #21



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I'm Currently Reading:
The UnquietDerik's Bane (Wyndham Werewolf, #3)
The Unquiet
Derik's Bane


Finished:
Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3)The Night Circus
Lethal Rider
The Night Circus

Reviews posted:

Next Reads:
Shift
Shift
_______________________________


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Is that another fish book?
    and I'd love to read you're review of The Night Circus? it's a really wonderfully imaginative book. hope you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No, the Unquiet is a ghost/sort of horror book. I liked it. :)

      Delete
    2. I would never have guessed, not really a cover that strikes fear in a person.
      Loved larrisa Ione's Daemonica series. Haven't gotten to the other series at yet. enjoy you're reading. you've got some fun books

      Delete
  2. The Night Circus is on my radar - I put it off, but it looks really good!

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek's Bane was fun. I often like Maryjanice Davidson's books but I have to be in the mood for "silly." Shadow and Bone is on my stack and will be read soon. I am avoiding reviews until I have finished it. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed The Night Circus and hope you get to it soon :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Night Circus and am really looking forward to The Unquiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shift looks really interesting! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)