Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #23



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I'm Currently Reading:

Fifty Shades of 
Grey
(more like Fifty Shades of weird, boring and TOO long and fanfic-like.)

Finished:
Generation Dead Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)Land of the Living
Generation Dead (I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. :)
Unleashed (don't even get me started on this-... this- ARGH!)
Land of the Living (Torturously boring)


Reviews posted:
Next Reads:
Blackwood
Blackwood 
(I'll find time for this one this week. I have to!)
____________________________


Well, what are you reading this week? Let me know. :) 
Mine was a particularly slow week because I was part of a student Congress that took four (reading) days of my life, so I couldn't read much. LOL.

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Generation Dead. I've had it on my shelf for a long time, but haven't picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good looking books this week. I enjoy Nicci French and haven't read that one.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I really want to read Blackwood :)

    my It's Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the fence wondering if I need to read 50 shades. So many different opinions.

    Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked 50 shades - but totally agree....way way WAY too long!!!!! Are you going to read the rest of the trilogy? I think the second one was my favorite :)

    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't yet read 50 Shades. I plan on it, as soon as I get some of this stack I have borrowed from a friend done. Everyone tells me it is addicting and I am worried about that, but then a lot of reviewers have disagreed, and I am willing to bet I am going to feel like you guys about it, so I have kept my distance so far.

    Have a great day!
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)