Monday, September 17, 2012

New bookish religion

New religion
Oh, the irony of this... do you guys remember all that ruckus some parents made over their children reading these books about evil, dark forces and the devil's magic? LOL. If reading Harry Potter is evil, then I am so going to hell.

And, yes, today I turn 21 years old, so I'm feeling pretty bold. :P
(Would you like to give me a simple gift? Then would you please follow the blog anyway you can? 
Be it GFC, Networked Blogs, or e-mail, everybody loves new followers. 
Let me know and I'll follow you back. :D )

Let me know what you think about the HP thing.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 21st!! I hope you remember more of it than I do of mine. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!
    Live long and prosper

    As for the HP thing, I'm not bothering myself about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Old follower. Thanks for the laugh...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)