Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #40



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey
Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm Currently Reading:
Breath of Magic: A Novel

Finished:
Glass (Crank, #2)Firelight (Firelight, #1)Catching Suki (Lila, #0.5)Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)The Mediator: Volume 1 - Shadowland & Ninth Key (Mediator, #1-2)The Nine Lives of Chloe King (Nine Lives of Chloe King, #1-3)Charming the Highlander (Highlander, #1)Dragon Warrior (Midnight Bay, #2)
I LOVED Destroy Me. The book Glass was very intense and sad, but I enjoyed it like crazy, too. Oh, and I reread the first two books in The Mediator series (this time in English), one of my favorites.

DNFs:
Loving the Highlander (Highlander, #2)Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers, #2)
I got tired of so many thirty-year-old virgin blondes...



Next Reads:
The Youngest Sister
I'll have to write a review for this one soon, the poor thing. It has none on Goodreads. LOL.
______________

What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOOOVED The Mediator Series too!! It was freaking awesome! Wish I had time to reread stuff!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 'reread' it because I bought them in English this time, so it was pretty much a whole new reading. :)

      Delete
  2. "I got tired of so many thirty-year-old virgin blondes..." YOu just made me LOL
    I hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of books! How fun :) Happy reading!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got tired of so many thirty-year-old virgin blondes.. <- hehe made me laugh. I know the feeling, sometimes it doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)