Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #40



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 Grab your current read
       • Open to a random page
       Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
       Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Balefire
I'm sure we wore the same sick, horrified expression: the situation that had already been as wretched and heartbreaking as it possibly could be had just gotten worse..

Luc was one of them.

Balefire (Balefire #1-4), (A Chalice of Wind, chapter 21, page 243)
by Cate Tiernan


Oh, wow! Turns out I really dig Cate Tiernan! And here I thought I wasn't much of a fan of witch stories... there's always an exception, I guess. ;)
_______________________________

What is your teaser this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say. :)