Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #48



STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This new feature is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got:



I loved Demon From the Dark, which was the first book by Kresley Cole I ever read, so much that I decided to get Playing Easy to Get, so I could read the first tale of the series. I enjoyed it as well, and then went uncontrollably ka-razy and bought the whole series. There you go. XD

____________________

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Ms Cole must have really made an impression on you o.O Have fun reading them back to back! To my shame, I still haven't read any of her books ^^'

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you buying in Submarino now ? =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, submarino never has anything worth my time. I buy directly from the book depository. SOMEtimes from saraiva.

      Delete
    2. But now in Submarino they're selling really cheap books in English o_O

      Delete
  3. Wow! I've done stuff like that before! Bought the first half of Christine Warren's series and still making my way through that before buying the last half!

    Hope you enjoy all these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol someone will be busy for the next couple of weeks... I've heard about this series and people seem to really enjoy it! I'm intrigued now, I'll have to read the summary :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about Kresley Cole, enjoy your haul!

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I haven't read any of the books but I might give one a try.

    Enjoy your books!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say. :)