Monday, September 01, 2014

To be or not to be? (mini shelfie)

First posted here.
So... The Giver is now a movie. Can't wait to watch it. You can read my book review here.
I recomended Jack Knife (pure awesome sauce) here.
And I never got around to writing a review for Such a Pretty Girl, but it was amazing. Really surprised me. Same goes for Article 5, Wither and Dearly Departed. XD (But there are thousands of great reviews for those in other blogs, just look it up).

I bought this skull (made from beach sand) in Florianópolis, SC, Brazil.

Okay, what else? Oh. Just FYI. I know the Hamlet "To be or not to be?" scene is separated from the one with the skull, but I still like the way it looks and sounds when put together. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say. :)